is it possible?

17 years 1 month ago #437 by Saka
Which gallery? If it's 3rd party component please contact its author.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #440 by ciuli
well , the gallery is created by me and it`s not a 3d party component , all that matters is : is it possible to do what i`ve asked or not?! i lost a lot of time allready and yes i have bought Sef Advanced and all i need is a little support , i`ll be thankfull if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

LE : and in admin i cannot choose NONE at Ignored Components.

17 years 1 month ago #447 by ciuli
i read allmose everithing i found about Sef Advanced and to answer your question, no it`s not a component.

17 years 1 month ago #448 by Saka
The part where you quoted original URL in the first post fell apart so I couldn't see it. Now when I looked at the HTML source I saw that you were modifying content URLs imputing that to SEF function.

No, that's not possible because SEF Advance is made to deal with unmodified Joomla's content and can't support any hacks.

However, you could use URL alias but you will have to enter each URL manually.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 1 month ago #455 by ciuli
You know i cannot use URL aliases :)
One thing i must ask you :

I saw that SEF is overwriting the sefRelToAbs function and includes/sef.php is not used anymore so i think it`s impossible for me to add SEF to my links.
Now, can you point me to the right direction where i can read about sef_ext
or can you tell me in what cases your script loads sef_ext files (i know it should be uploaded into the component directory). Isnt possible to hack this, i mean a backdoor or something to make SEF reads joomla content.
( if it`s possible i`ll learn and write my own )
I hope this make sense.
Thank you again in advance.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch